Chia Seed Oil
Chia seed oil is an oil obtained by chia seeds squeezed by cold press method. Some of the benefits of chia seed oil are moisturizing the skin, balancing cholesterol, protecting the heart and protecting against cancer.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHIA OIL?
It is an oil containing high amounts of Omega 3 fatty acids. And these Omega 3 fatty acids provide protection against many diseases.
Benefits of Chia seed oil;
• Contains high levels of antioxidants and essential fatty acids such as alpha linolenic and linoleic acid.
• Contains vitamins A, B, D and E, as well as minerals such as magnesium, manganese, sulfur, iron and iodine.
• Strengthens the joints.
• Reduces eye dryness and removes itching, burning and stinging in the eyes.
• Regulates cholesterol.
• Balances blood pressure.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHIA SEED OIL FOR HEALTH?
• Chia seed oil contains significant amounts of omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fats help the formation of brain cells and decrease the formation of inflammation of the brain. This strengthens the memory, provides protection against dementia. Chia seed oil contributes to the healing of the mood. Thus, the likelihood of depression is reduced.
• Chia seed oil provides protection against cancer. It has a protective feature against many types of cancer because it is rich in alpha lineic acid. In 2013, Journal of Molecular Biochemistry stated that alpha lineic acid is good for breast cancer and cervical cancer.
• Chia seed oil protects the heart health. It has a protective effect on heart health thanks to its omega 3 content. Consuming one teaspoon of chia oil per day reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
• Chia seed oil has significant fiber content. Fiber helps stabilize the body’s insulin levels. According to the National Institute of Health, seeds such as flaxseed and chia seeds have a natural regulating effect on blood sugar levels as they have a high fiber content.
• Regulates the digestive system. Because of the high amount of fiber content, it provides benefit to the intestinal system. This facilitates defecation and relaxes the digestive system.